Now I am here with easy Procedures to root your Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA/GSM rooting Method.
1. Install Latest Kies from samsung website into your Computer.
2. Download and install SuperOneClick 1.7 by ShortFuse .(Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?5cew0h8b9c0bjty)
3. Unmount your sd card under setting>sdcard and phone storage setting>Unmount SD card and then remove it from your phone
4. Set your SGA into USB Debugging mode by ticking it USB debugging mode under Setting>Application>Developement>tick USB debugging mode
5. Run Kies and connect your SGA to your pc using the cable (for safety reason don't use bluetooth or other connectivity)
6. Once your Kies show that your SGA is connected to your pc, Extract SuperOneClick 1.70 into a folder using winrar. Antivirus should be off.
7. Run SuperOneClick.exe as administrator.
8. Press Shell Root and the it will temporary root your phone and a small window will pop out it shown
"Device has a temporary ADB root! Reboot your device to remove it"
9. Click ok (don't need restart) and continue to press Root.
10. After finished root, it will pop a another small window called Test? and it will shown
Root files have been installed! Would you like to run a test? Press Yes
11. another pop out window will pop out and show "a su. blah blah blah...." Just press ok
12. and finally window will pop out title Rooted will shown
"Your device has been rooted!"
"Would you like to donate now?"
Press yes if you want donate or else press no
13. Unplugged and Reboot your SGA device.
Congratulation, Your SGA Device has been Rooted!
Qn: How to Check your device rooted or not? Ans : Notice there will be a SuperUser in your menu